Doulas of Orlando has worked
Our course is officially called :
“Birth: The Mind Game”
- The Mind Game: preparing in pregnancy
- The Partner’s Essential Role
- We provide a safe and open space for conversation about your fears and help you work them out
- You’ll learn the in and outs of the stages of labor
- Need help knowing if your provider or place of birth is the right fit?
- The local c-section rates
- The mind game surrounding American women giving birth
- Stages of Labor
- Hospital Procedures
- Newborn Care
- Postpartum Period and its challenges
Our Class Options
Basic Childbirth Education
Doulas of Orlando works wih Revival Chiropractic and A New Image Baby to host conveniently located informative and through Childbirth Education.
When and where are they hosted?
May, July, Sept., Nov. 2019 Class is available in English at Revival Chiropractic Sunday 1 PM.
June, Aug. Oct, Dec. 2019 Class is available in Spanish en A New Image Baby Sundays at 1 PM/ Junio, Ago, Oct, Dec. 2019 el curso de educacion prenatal disponible los Domingos 1 PM en A New Image Baby, Sur de Orlando, FL 32827
Free Birth Plan
Chilbirth Education with You in Mind
Latest on the Blog
Dont You Dare Cracker Me! How to support those suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum.
Having a baby can be the scariest thing to ever happen in your life, but it can also be an amazing experience. So for all you who are not sure what a doula is or does? Lets talk about it. A doula is somebody that provides informational, emotional and physical support...